The Victorian Bar School is a trading Entity of Complete Hospitality Training (VIC) Pty Ltd (TOID 3722). The Vic Bar School was first established in 1972 and has enjoyed 42 years successfully training bartenders and industry professionals.
The Victorian Bar School is a family run business. We pride ourselves on providing quality hands-on practical training. We feel we have the best training facilities in the country and we’d love to show you around. We’re open for inspection Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm.
Our trainers are all industry professionals who share a passion for the hospitality industry and a desire to impart their skills to future generation of leaders in the industry.
Over our 42 year journey we have developed a large network of employers in the industry, many of whom seek out our graduates to fill their vacancies. This is a service we provide free of charge to employers and our graduates.
Short Courses we offer include:
- RSA Training Melbourne
- Cocktail Bartending
- Barista Coffee
- RSG Melbourne
- Food Handling
- Silver Service Waiting
- Food Safety Supervisor
Qualifications we have on scope include:
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Certificate II in Tourism
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Tourism
- Certificate III in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Certificate III in Catering Operations
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Hospitality